Buy now and stock up more ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what happened in Orlando and Obama stating that he wants to reinstate the assault weapons ban yesterday plus the fact that it seems like every time Donnie opens his mouth he seems to put his foot in it and although she certainly won't get my vote I've got a really, really bad feeling that like it or not anti gun Hilary is going to be our next president (cringe).

I'm by no means wanting or suggesting another buying frenzy or hoarding on guns, ammo and reloading components but I do know that I waited a little too long last time and I've just recently got my reloading components and .22 ammo back up to where I feel comfortable.......for now.

I know no one knows for sure what will happen but given what recently happened in Orlando and what may very well happen in November what would you suggest depending on a persons shooting frequency, stock up a little more ?

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I hadn't spent so damn much on my truck and car stereos this month, I would have jumped on a bunch more stripped lowers from FBT. Now they're out of the Andersons (shocker), so I gotta get on the waiting list. :(

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only reason we wouldn't have ammo is due to a war or everyone buying it up, I don't see any ammo restrictions passing outside of maybe internet sells. The most realistic possibility of liberty infringement in my opinion is going to be hi cap magazines. I think that is a bipartisan compromise. Just remember there are other magazines out there than ones for your AR so if you have anything that shoots over 10, might want to grab yourself a few now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should already have all you need is my way of thinking.
As cyclic as these runs on ammo, guns and mags have been, it just makes sense to buy what you need and have it on hand.
Never understood rushing out to buy lowers, mags, etc at inflating prices.
Will have to admit being caught flat footed on .22lr though. Who would have thought it would last for over two years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom