Buying experience with Buds Gun Shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several guns bought from Bud's over the last eight years or so. Two in 2015. First arrived in about three days. Second was closer to Christmas and took about 10 days.

No problem with either order. Packing was better than most sellers use.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I placed an order with them on 12-29. The order moved to the "shipping department" on the 6 and still hasn't shipped yet. They said they are extremely busy and don't know when they will ship it. About to cancel the order.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a rifle from buds on the 18th, ordered a rifle from cdnn after the 1st.

Got the cdnn rifle the day before buds. 20160105_154646.jpg

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for a gun and went to buds, item showed in stock. So I did the make offer and the offer was accepted. So when I went to pay for the item it was the exact price that is stated for CC price which was higher than the offer price. I wanted the gun so proceeded to pay.

3 days goes by I get an email from buds saying to call their customer service. I called and was told item was not in stock and there was glitch in their computer system and that they would refund my purchase. So I waited 5-7 business days for it to be credited back to my account. I asked for a discount code for the next purchase and they told me I could call in and ask before I play the next order.

I purchased from kygunco and have stellar reviews for them.

Scott14k

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just purchased a handgun from Buds, great service and good prices but it take longer than anywhere else I purchased from to ship. It took at least 5 days to process everything before it went to shipping department. They do a good job of communicating each step though, so that helped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my m&p .40 from buds. It was one of the uncirculated police issued pisols. It came in about 5 days looked like it had never been out of the box. Id do business with them again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom