Bye, bye Marion Hammer (anti gun NRA BOD member)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sad to see where the NRA has gone because of people like her and WLP. And there are plenty more on the list besides just those two. I've been a life member for quite a while, but if I was still and annual member I would have dropped their ass a long time ago.

You can read about more shenanigans at HERE

Roots

Marksman
Reaction score
LOL, 76 board members! Nice lean operation you got going there, NRA. What a joke. I'm guessing they hand out BOD memberships as favors to their cronies.

Imagine paying $40 a year so that the executive director of a non-profit can pay himself $6,000,000 a year and fly on private jets. Never mind the incessant junk mail they send to get you to rejoin. Getting them to stop is like excising a friggin' tumor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sad to see where the NRA has gone because of people like her and WLP. And there are plenty more on the list besides just those two. I've been a life member for quite a while, but if I was still and annual member I would have dropped their ass a long time ago.

You can read about more shenanigans at HERE
Exactly why I don't do Life Memberships.

Latest posts

Top Bottom