Caddo County middle school coach accused of lewd acts with student

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well crap, the legal system is involved now. This could’ve been easily rectified with a wood chipper and saved the tax payers a lot of money, but he looks like a big boy and would’ve probably needed an industrial size to thoroughly do the job. :anyone:
You may have watched “Fargo” one too many times, just hang the bastard on a tall tree with a short rope… got no tolerance of sexual child abuse!!!

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally know a former coach that was falsely accused. The girls decided that they did not like him and wanted him gone. Once they saw how easy it was they set their sights on another coach. He found out about it and left. I was actually a witness for him in court at his trial. It came out that it was a false accusation but still cost him over 100k and is no longer a coach. His attorney loved my statement on the stand that "he is nicer than I am and I am in the nice guy business." :)

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to say it, we (collectively) have become very reactionary. No video, pictures, evidence or witnesses, one person's word against another. Even then witness testimony may be jaded. I do hope that if convicted he did commit the crime...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“There’s several videos that from camera surveillance that shows interaction between this minor child and Mr. Stephenson on a couple of different occasions being by themselves in a setting that was not appropriate,” Barnett said.

Well there's that...

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“There’s several videos that from camera surveillance that shows interaction between this minor child and Mr. Stephenson on a couple of different occasions being by themselves in a setting that was not appropriate,” Barnett said.

Well there's that...
ummm, why didn't they do anything when that was viewed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom