Fairview Public Schools superintendent possibly responsible for shooting(coyote hunting) woman while she sat in her home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There was an older man that live a few miles north of me who had a 4" scar towards the back of the crown of his bald head. He was building fence along the road side when he bent over to pick up some posts. About the time he grabbed the posts heard a "whoosh" and thought something landed on his head. Felt something running down the side of his face and realized something wasn't right. If he would have been standing up he would have taken it right in the chest. The next day it was discovered that there were some guys pushing coyotes out of draws about a mile away.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terrible! Glad the woman is alive. We must always be aware of where our bullets could go. Always ponder the backstop before taking a shot.

Reminds me of a tragic story from 2007 when a Noble OK police officer was shooting at a snake up in a tree (dumb move! That’s only safe with birdshot) and a 5 yr old boy was hit in the head and killed while fishing with his grandpa at a private pond a ways over. I couldn’t imagine…

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terrible! Glad the woman is alive. We must always be aware of where our bullets could go. Always ponder the backstop before taking a shot.

Reminds me of a tragic story from 2007 when a Noble OK police officer was shooting at a snake up in a tree (dumb move! That’s only safe with birdshot) and a 5 yr old boy was hit in the head and killed while fishing with his grandpa at a private pond a ways over. I couldn’t imagine…
I was at subway across from nrh saw the heli come in. Told my sons thats never a good thing. I knew something was wrong that evening. So sad.

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That bullet go through an open window? Lot of energy to go through wall and that much flesh. The picture in the video shows a field flat as a table top. Would like to see diagram of trajectory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom