Cafe Kacao - OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man oh man, this place is awesome. It's a Latin American Restaurant that specializes in Guatemalan food on about 32nd and N. Classen. They often have a line at the door but you can use the "NoWait" app on your phone to get in line and shorten the wait if you go at peak times like maybe lunchtime. That's when you guys who "work" get a little time off to go eat. Me; no worky; am retired so - no worky! No steenkin' worky and no steenkin' boss for me! Lunch time is anytime! Anyway, back on topic; if you like good chow, go give this place a try. I have had the Machaca a few times, basically scrambled eggs with a bunch of meat and onions all mixed up in it. Today, I had a breakfast kinda Chimichanga thing that was as big as my face and loaded with beans and spicy stuff and steak chunks. It was very tasty. They have a good variety of both breakfast and lunch stuff; it's all good! Here's a pic of the monster Chimi I had today. And yep, I managed to take it down; it was an epic feat, but I ate it all. Yum yum! I
IMG_3329.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang that looks good!

It was. That was some kind of poblano-cheese sauce on top. I bet this thing weighed a good 1 1/2 lbs. More importantly, it just flat tasted great. My wife likes the Guatemalan Oatmeal they have; it's called "Mosh" - it has a slight cinnamon flavor to it and it's not as gummy as like good old Quaker oatmeal. Their selection of coffees is also very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom