Joey's Cafe Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife decided to take me out to lunch for all my yard work. We were going to go to a BBQ place but they wanted $27.00 a pound for chopped brisket.We ended up going to a place we had not been before Joey's Cafe on Santa Fe. We spent twice what we normally do for lunch but is was very good.
Wife had a Reuben and said it was the best one she has has in a long time. Said that was the way a Reuben was suppose to taste.

I had a Hickory cheeseburger and it was very good. Hand made patty and a nice sauce. Only things that would have made it better would be grilled onions and Jalapenos.
Sides were a let down but not horrible. My fries were those real skinny things with lots of crunch but no flavor. Wife got country fried potatoes that were okay but nothing to brag about.

Anyway we can not eat there often but every now and then it would be worth it.

229 S Santa Fe suite 217. Another one in Edmond too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the report. Joeys #1 is at 33rd and Bryant. I wasn’t going to drive over there to check it out. Was waiting for the one on Santa Fe to open. Still miss the Katie’s diner that was in the same place. I wonder why it closed so quickly?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh ... That's terrible. Lol I LOATHE IHOP. I'm tempted though because I haven't had a good Rueben in FOREVER.
The Reuben at the Mule is pretty good. You can order it with a burger patty added in and it’s a very tasty twist.

Give me a minute to put on my flame suit, but I very much dislike joeys. I’ve only been for breakfast, but their breakfast is way overpriced and mediocre at absolute best.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Reuben at the Mule is pretty good. You can order it with a burger patty added in and it’s a very tasty twist.

Give me a minute to put on my flame suit, but I very much dislike joeys. I’ve only been for breakfast, but their breakfast is way overpriced and mediocre at absolute best.
The mule had a pride flag up last time I went. We noped out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom