Calm before the storm.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty morning. Ran my first 5k race and it was great. As we were leaving, wind picked up and now its windy.

i have a feeling, as in the hair on the back of your neck thing, things are going to get hairy though. The humidity and feel of the weather is identical to a time I was camping at Slippery Falls Scout Ranch near tishamingo and a Tornado ripped up the south side of the camp while I was paddling in from a canoe.

Hope for the best, but last time an advanced warning as this one was made, 100+ tornados touched down...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wishing the clouds would let some sun through. The models look pretty good between the Texas border and US183... but we need some sun on the surface.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far they are all up north in Kansas and Nebraska with tornado reports and mutiple storms. Seems like the storm chasers knew that because most of them headed up that way and got situated this morning.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a small car with a weather station mounted on the roof earlier today in Edmond. Not one of the TV show type storm chasers though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom