Calm before the storm.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The camping section was packed...people stocking up on batteries, first aid kits, electric lanterns, and other survival type stuff. I went for some ammo for next week and some pop. And a show too!!!

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the spirit. Nothing to fear but high velocity wind and debris. Best wishes to folks in Kansas and Nebraska tonight.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all this media hype is part of the plan. Just like global warming. They are trying to scare us so that we will buy tornado shelters.
This is fine with me, at work we are working on designing a tornado shelter that we will sell to concrete companys/ the general public so they can install them and save some money.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all this media hype is part of the plan. Just like global warming. They are trying to scare us so that we will buy tornado shelters.

so then i guess the tornado's and hail and wind aren't real either, just like global warming. this may have been one post you should have deleted after you read it, all of the media hype is a pre warning so that you aware that something bad may happen to you, no one is asking you to buy a paper cup because a tornado is coming, just because it's tornado time no one says if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down

Latest posts

Top Bottom