Can George Zimmerman Get a Fair Trial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats just it.
Nobody Knows what actually happened...the Facts ...as it were
Were just hearing about some kid that ended up in a fight and got shot , the rest is conjecture,,,heresay,, at best!
Opinion...sounds to me like neither of them should have been there, some guy sneaking around , followed by some guy wondering Why he was sneaking around.
My point and the topic is you and many others have convicted George...no way he can get a Fair trial
And if you dont think Martin did something stupid ..then well....
I'm not defending anyones actions ...just answering that ...no way he can get a fair trial

You should maybe re-read my post, I haven't "convicted" George and I dont really care much about this debacle to begin with. However you do appear to be a little bias. You talk about needing facts, adjourning the conjecture, etc and the very next breath you claim that the kid was "sneaking" around. Its hard to prove your point when your foot is in your mouth.

In my opinion when you are carrying there comes a responsibility to not insert yourself unnecessarily into dicey situations. He made some poor decisions that day and he is paying the price. We all know how opinions are though, so I understand that others may disagree with me.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about Martins facebook page and the gangsterisms( is that even a word?)
They are still showing a picture of a much younger Martin, and not allowing the facebook things to be entered in evidence.
HMMM, Maybe I'm a little biased of the media as protraying this young man as an innocent, after all, he was at his Fathers house because his Mother couldnt discipline him.
I probably wont be on the jury either

You know those "facts" arent allowed because they are irrevelant to the encounter right? I cant believe some of the rubbish I read on the internet. I understand you favor Zimmerman but your slant his direction is almost unbelievable.

For the record I believe everyone deserves a fair trial.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a price for stupid and Zimmerman can pay up.

So you didnt just convict George by your "can pay up" statement?
My foot is always in my mouth, it keeps me out of trouble.
Irrelevant showing a young Martin, who just a few years later started with the "gangsterisms ?: ( I guess its a word now?.. ;) )
Displaying Georges disgretions...blatently
I think two punks got into a fight and unfortunately one of them had to die...and No , I still think he can't get a Fair trial
And I'm not For George, its just all the legalese, portraying Martin as a fine young man (he was at his Fathers for discipline problems)

reade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kills me is they wait till summer to have the trial. They will probably read the verdict at 4:00 on a Friday when it's 103 degrees out. If Zimmerman is acquitted there is a high possibility there will be riots. Why in God's name didn't they hold off till the dead of winter and then read the verdict on a Tuesday morning at 8:30 am during a snow storm? The people who run this show amaze me.

If Zimmerman gets off and by some chance we avoid riots, he will probably be hunted down. If he's convicted and goes to jail, Lord have mercy on him. He's in a loose loose situation for sure.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have to wonder how many here who think that poor judgement should result in jail time would be in jail right now or at some time in the past if that were the case?

Seriously, what we know is when asked to stop following, Zimmerman did. We know Zimmerman lost sight of Martin and didn't know where he was. We know that some time after the 911 call ended that Zimmerman ended up on his back with Martin on top of him pounding him in the face. Yet some here, who know no more than that, want to blame the guy having his face pounded in, a guy who as far as we know broke no laws, and say that he should have no right to self defense. I'm not saying that it isn't possible Zimmerman broke the law, and that evidence may come out that proves he did. I'm just saying that with all the evidence out there available to us Zimmerman was perfectly justified to use deadly force to protect his life. That is why I always ask those who say Zimmerman initiated contact or started the fight or something else in that missing span for their source because I want to see all the available evidence in order to come to the best conclusion possible.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kills me is they wait till summer to have the trial. They will probably read the verdict at 4:00 on a Friday when it's 103 degrees out. If Zimmerman is acquitted there is a high possibility there will be riots. Why in God's name didn't they hold off till the dead of winter and then read the verdict on a Tuesday morning at 8:30 am during a snow storm? The people who run this show amaze me.

It's Florida. Winter is like a week long and consists of the week where you can see your breath on some mornings...

Latest posts

Top Bottom