Can we have a thread that unites us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah about the P**** talk. If you want to mask something with *** or*^%^. That's cool. But saying that is not. You wouldn't say it to my face.

P. S. I reported him for both. And yes I've never reported anyone on this forum before today.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brotha. Open and honest moderating will go a long way in fixing a forum.

If this was happening 6 years ago, OSA would be absolutely huge.

I've got enough authority in my life, forum authority isn't going to inflate my ego much more than it already is.....plus, I really like passionate debate and don't much care for people that like to instigate a fight, but cry at the sight of their own blood.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what is OKF...is this the "other site" I keep hearing about?

BTW, guys, how r we gonna hang together if the SHTF with yall bickering in a unity forum LOL...

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got enough authority in my life, forum authority isn't going to inflate my ego much more than it already is.....plus, I really like passionate debate and don't much care for people that like to instigate a fight, but cry at the sight of their own blood.

I'm more than happy to instigate....but you call me a P***** or talk about my family and we are going to fight. I guarantee you I'm not afraid of blood.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more than happy to instigate....but you call me a P***** or talk about my family and we are going to fight. I guarantee you I'm not afraid of blood.

I can agree with the attacking of your family being out of line, but I'm afraid that you have this forum confused with a boxing ring. If you're that easily offended, it might be time for you to excuse yourself from the GD forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom