Can you buy just a take down detent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dumb question, but do the OKC/Metro gun shops sell just a single take down detent? I got my LPK today, opened it up and one detent short of a complete rifle 😬

Thanks in advance OSA

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet yes nowadays. H&H gunsmithing dept probably sells them by the piece.. although it might still cost $5 for the sheer convenience of it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dumb question, but do the OKC/Metro gun shops sell just a single take down detent? I got my LPK today, opened it up and one detent short of a complete rifle 😬

Thanks in advance OSA
I have gotten a parts kit missing a detent(and have shot a few across the room) typically the supplier will.send you a new one if you send an email. Also a good hardware store (not lowes) might carry them. In the PNW we had Tacoma Screw they carried every fastener, pin and spring the world has ever known. You could basically build your own lol minus FCG. I don't know if Oklahoma has an equivalent store.

But any gunship with a smith should have it. I might have a bag of them somewhere but who knows. I will take a look for you

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20221202_224302.jpg
This little guy right?
Turns out it was the first place I looked. It's yours if you want it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
check the largest ace hardware in your area. they have a few drawers of "gun" fasteners that sometimes include detents. if not you can buy an oops kit at a local gun store most likely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom