Canada is bringing their message home🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the long term, government is only possible with the consent of the governed. If the head of state puts enough people out of business or out of a job they have made a grave error. Especially interesting are the interviews with Canadians of eastern european origin who fled communism for the freedoms and opportunities of Canada.....they are not afraid to speak out and stand up against their new government's overreach and abuse of freedoms.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we deserve our fake President or was the election rigged? 82 million votes my butt.

You do realize Dominion is a Canadian company used in Canada as well.

You do realize the 5 Is tried to over throw us with their fake Russian narrative, yes that’s Canada and the others that pledge loyalty to the queen.

We should be blockading or bombing this corrupt government they tried to overthrow our Republic IMO
Better wake up these folks could care less for you and I. Let’s see what comes out and who’s right. JMO

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when protests interrupt your day to day activities we pass laws to run over protestors. But when they’re doing it and you agree with their stance you’re willing to let prices rise on commodities and food but will blame the Gov that things cost more.
No. When “protesters” physically attack people in vehicles, we pass laws to allow them to run said “protesters” over.

Yes, we will blame the government when we support non-destructive and non-violent protests, and reject their autocratic use of violence against actual peaceful protesters. After all, if the autocratic tyrants hadn’t stomped all over people’s freedoms, they wouldn’t get protested in the first place.

It’s blindingly simple and just, if you have half a brain. 🙄

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. When “protesters” physically attack people in vehicles, we pass laws to allow them to run said “protesters” over.

Yes, we will blame the government when we support non-destructive and non-violent protests, and reject their autocratic use of violence against actual peaceful protesters. After all, if the autocratic tyrants hadn’t stomped all over people’s freedoms, they wouldn’t get protested in the first place.

It’s blindingly simple and just, if you have half a brain. 🙄
Subtle jabs at intelligence. I’m sure I’ll get a stern message from a mod for this but “**** you *******”.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when protests interrupt your day to day activities we pass laws to run over protestors. But when they’re doing it and you agree with their stance you’re willing to let prices rise on commodities and food but will blame the Gov that things cost more.
Those arse clowns of the previous years were pulling truckers out of their trucks beating and assaulting automobiles commuters. Trying to fire bomb cattle haulers. Yelling and screaming, being petty belligerent pricks. I would love to of have had one of the fire trucks in Europe that was spraying little turds down the street Feck every last one of them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Subtle jabs at intelligence. I’m sure I’ll get a stern message from a mod for this but “**** you *******”.
Aww, you need something to put on that boo boo?

0140A1E8-64AB-43E9-9491-E80387686A02.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom