Private message from PBRAMBLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
then lets talk about it. If you're not cheating the system, you'll be able to show up limping or in your wheelchair and explain how homeless vets deserve it less than you.

The private message above is from my new stalker PBRAMBLE. He seems to think I owe him something. I’m going to tell you in front of everyone to stop being an idiot you freaking traitor to all vets! I don’t care what you think, you freakin worthless loser…….oh wait the loser just sent ANOTHER IM. Let’s see what it is, shall we. Oh wait I hit ignore. Ah poor PBRAMBLE you’re such a waste of skin. Now go crawl back in your hole. How many years did you do in the Coast Guard PBRAMBLE! 1? 2?

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually former Navy. I just hate seeing homeless vets on the street while others are collecting benefits for a broken nail. Those are the guys that deserve benefits, not someone living a comfy life collecting a check. It's okay if you don't see it the way I do. Pretend you're good Christians and go on with your life. I'm done with this ****. And my offer stands. No threats , so don't go whining to staff again. I'm up for a beer with anyone who can change my mind.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and for the one that asked in Pm it's
7121 applecrest newalla oklahoma 7485 I should be here most of the night

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually former Navy. I just hate seeing homeless vets on the street while others are collecting benefits for a broken nail. Those are the guys that deserve benefits, not someone living a comfy life collecting a check. It's okay if you don't see it the way I do. Pretend you're good Christians and go on with your life. I'm done with this ****. And my offer stands. No threats , so don't go whining to staff again. I'm up for a beer with anyone who can change my mind.
You can’t argue with stupid. So mind your own business when you don’t know what you’re talking about swabby. Now go drink your own piss beer and leave the men alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom