Can't figure it out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep uncle mikes rubs, as does bianchi

I'm an old timer when it comes to holsters I believe in leather. a 4 inch is quite a bit to conceal I think a 3 incher pushes it a bit much. One of these days I need to get me one of them purdy s&w wheelies - but I either get told no when I find a good deal, or it sells before I can buy it

Don hume is decent leather and made here and readily available. But any major name is gonna be a good buy

Man that is gonna break my heart. This thing is MINT!!!!! I guess I am over the safe queen thing though. I buy them to shoot and enjoy now. Thanks fellas.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
see if you can find you some queen to make you one out of silk.

If you had ever seen me you would know that I am not the silk type. To much hillbilly/biker/football coach type all rolled up into one. I ain't ashamed to admit it. Love me or leave me....That's my motto. What you see is definately what you get.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Go to ElPaso Saddelry website and look at all the different rigs they have, almost any can be configured to fit your 19. You can also get them lined so that there won't be as much wear and tear on the finish.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LINED!!!! :ooh2: DUH....Why did I not remember that? Geez! I really am getting slow in my old age. You know I am a teacher and state tests are coming up. I must be brain dead trying to prep these little monsters for that darn test. :slap:
Thanks Leighton, now I feel like a meat head! That DOES open a whole lot more options.

COME ON SUMMER VACATION.......:woohoo1:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LINED!!!! :ooh2: DUH....Why did I not remember that? Geez! I really am getting slow in my old age. You know I am a teacher and state tests are coming up. I must be brain dead trying to prep these little monsters for that darn test. :slap:
Thanks Leighton, now I feel like a meat head! That DOES open a whole lot more options.

COME ON SUMMER VACATION.......:woohoo1:

Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom