Chuckle for the morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posted by a reseller today (use them occasionally, so not about the site but the state). Note the last line...Former state property that is easier to purchase if you are out-of-state... :)

Smith and Wesson M&P 40 pistols. These are all laser engraved with the CA bear and "California State Parks" on the slide. These pistols are still sealed in plastic inside the S&W hard pistol case (which have the CSP label on them.) I've seen these from time to time before but usually they have a lot of wear n tear. These look darn near unissued, but to be on the safe side I'm grading them Very Good/Excellent with minor holster wear.(See video to get an idea.) Comes with case, goodies inside the case and one 15rd mag. Being DEALERS CHOICE, one is randomly selected from the group(all are very good/excellent condition.) NO requests please. - Around 20 available, NO more incoming.

California buyers: Please confirm with your transferring dealer that this is on the CA roster and they are willing to do the transfer. (I know, it's silly..)

Latest posts

Top Bottom