Can't figure it out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a good in the waste band holster for a S&W 19, 4in barrel. I don't want leather because the pistol is flawless and and I don't want holster wear on the end of the barrel. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good one and what the cost would be? Thanks in advance.

Mike

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't want any wear on it, then don't carry it. Get yourself something else that you won't freak out over when (not if) it gets some wear on it. Carry guns just do that.

I do understand about how you don't want any wear on your beautiful revolver, I can respect that. But there's not a holster in the entire universe that is gonna keep wear off your wepon.

That's just the cold, hard truth.

And furthermore, that revolver BELONGS in leather! It's an abomination to put a Smith & Wesson revolver in any other material than good ol' American cowhide.

You should be ashamed of yourself! :slap:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't want any wear on it, then don't carry it. Get yourself something else that you won't freak out over when (not if) it gets some wear on it. Carry guns just do that.

I do understand about how you don't want any wear on your beautiful revolver, I can respect that. But there's not a holster in the entire universe that is gonna keep wear off your wepon.

That's just the cold, hard truth.

And furthermore, that revolver BELONGS in leather! It's an abomination to put a Smith & Wesson revolver in any other material than good ol' American cowhide.

You should be ashamed of yourself! :slap:

Well Played.....I may have to rethink my original position. Any good leather out there?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uncle mike's nylon still rubs? Can't be as bad as leather though.

Yeah, nylon rubs too. :sorry1:

I appreciate your desire to wanna tote a wheel gun for concealed carry. I'm a revolver man from the word go myself, but a 4 incher? I'd hafta go with a 3 inch or perhaps a two or maybe a two and a half.

As for good leather? Ah jeez! There are hundreds of makers to choose from.

You can go with some of the major "cookie cutter" mas producing companies like Don Hume, Bianchi, DeSantis, Gould & Goodrich and, my personal favorite, Galco.

Or, you can go custom with makers such as Milt Sparks, Matt Del Fatti, TT Gunleather, 5 Shot Gunleather and a host of others. But with custom leather comes custom prices and custom wait times.

The sky is the limit! :rolleyes2

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncle mike's nylon still rubs? Can't be as bad as leather though.

yep uncle mikes rubs, as does bianchi

I'm an old timer when it comes to holsters I believe in leather. a 4 inch is quite a bit to conceal I think a 3 incher pushes it a bit much. One of these days I need to get me one of them purdy s&w wheelies - but I either get told no when I find a good deal, or it sells before I can buy it

Don hume is decent leather and made here and readily available. But any major name is gonna be a good buy

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, nylon rubs too. :sorry1:

I appreciate your desire to wanna tote a wheel gun for concealed carry. I'm a revolver man from the word go myself, but a 4 incher? I'd hafta go with a 3 inch or perhaps a two or maybe a two and a half.

As for good leather? Ah jeez! There are hundreds of makers to choose from.

You can go with some of the major "cookie cutter" mas producing companies like Don Hume, Bianchi, DeSantis, Gould & Goodrich and, my personal favorite, Galco.

Or, you can go custom with makers such as Milt Sparks, Matt Del Fatti, TT Gunleather, 5 Shot Gunleather and a host of others. But with custom leather comes custom prices and custom wait times.

The sky is the limit! :rolleyes2

Thanks sir. I will look around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom