can't remember what mags the smith 910/915 takes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pretty certain they are compatible with the full size standard model smith 9mm mags, 59 series? Non-sigma cause guess they are different. anyone?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
pretty certain they are compatible with the full size standard model smith 9mm mags, 59 series? Non-sigma cause guess they are different. anyone?

They both take the mags for the 59, 659, 5906, 5903, so on, so forth. You can usually find these S&W ones and MecGar brand at CDNN for cheap.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thought to just pm you sir, but threw it out there. I like these old utility version of the prettier smiths. When they came out, smiths fetched a pretty penny, these filled the gap. Prior to the election you could find 910/915/410/411's pretty cheap...now it is hell to find a deal on an auto. Ridicoulus I say. lol thanks for the input.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thought to just pm you sir, but threw it out there. I like these old utility version of the prettier smiths. When they came out, smiths fetched a pretty penny, these filled the gap. Prior to the election you could find 910/915/410/411's pretty cheap...now it is hell to find a deal on an auto. Ridicoulus I say. lol thanks for the input.

First, Your welcome anytime!!

Second, The neatest one of those to me, and its one of the hardest to find is the model 909, basicly a 3906 in cheap mode. I kick myself still for not getting one. Super slim, super light, 9+1, basicly a Colt Commander sized 9MM in DA/SA. Yes I stay on the hunt!!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First, Your welcome anytime!!

Second, The neatest one of those to me, and its one of the hardest to find is the model 909, basicly a 3906 in cheap mode. I kick myself still for not getting one. Super slim, super light, 9+1, basicly a Colt Commander sized 9MM in DA/SA. Yes I stay on the hunt!!!

i remember those! still kick myself for not getting it then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom