Car port Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out Alan’s Factory Outlet

They just finished mine a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. It's got a lot of upgrades and it's more than just a carport, but they did a great job.

Completed.jpg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just finished mine a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. It's got a lot of upgrades and it's more than just a carport, but they did a great job.

View attachment 407792
I haven’t heard anything negative about them. I’m going to have one built as a shade shelter for my equine in the very near future. They’ll be moving to a pasture without a single tree.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wanting to put one up also. I've had a hard time getting in touch with the building inspector to be sure the location where I want it is good. Been paying $50 a month to store my '96 Land Rover and I need it at home now that we have rifle matches going again.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wanting to put one up also. I've had a hard time getting in touch with the building inspector to be sure the location where I want it is good. Been paying $50 a month to store my '96 Land Rover and I need it at home now that we have rifle matches going again.

Draw out property on a grid. Take it to building permit office. They will issue permit or deny.

IF you have pics of area, the structure you are installing, name of company installing; the process will go smoother.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wayfair sells carport kits, etc.

Not sure of the quality though, but it might work in a pinch until something more permanent is built.

Latest posts

Top Bottom