Carry Gun question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Legally or Personally?

I don't think there's any legal requirement in OK for factory conditions. Your lawyer might have a different say. But this falls along the lines of "do I carry reloads?"

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally or Personally?

I don't think there's any legal requirement in OK for factory conditions. Your lawyer might have a different say. But this falls along the lines of "do I carry reloads?"
Both, I carry normal factory loads but I have had work done to my Pro, but I love carrying it so I just don't know if I need to get a new one to carry or what.

Sent from no where

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not by the SDA law it is not illegal. Now could you get crucified in court because the opposing attorney says "he was carrying a xyz super modified killer gun". Just like the argument about carrying reloads.

IE, if you carry a .480 Ruger, you are breaking the law. A .44 Magnum is legal. But that wouldn't stop a determined lawyer from going after you comparing you to Dirty Harry and wanting to "blow someone's head off."

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not by the SDA law it is not illegal. Now could you get crucified in court because the opposing attorney says "he was carrying a xyz super modified killer gun". Just like the argument about carrying reloads.

IE, if you carry a .480 Ruger, you are breaking the law. A .44 Magnum is legal. But that wouldn't stop a determined lawyer from going after you comparing you to Dirty Harry and wanting to "blow someone's head off."
Well any determined lawyer will break out the big guns lol.
When the "improvements" compromise safety or reliability, it's no longer suitable for carry.
Ok.

Sent from no where

Latest posts

Top Bottom