Carry Packages...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else have different carry set ups for "Dressing up" or "Dressing down"?

I have 2 very different carry sets based on whether I'm going "White Collar" or "Blue Color"

White Collar Carry is my Rohrbaugh R9 with Spyderco Air...I am usually in Slacks/Tie or Suit with this set. Rohrbaugh disappears in either IWB or a Recluse. Spyderco is deep pocket with no clip:

Blue Collar Carry is my ZevTech G19 with Strider SMF...Usually shorts and untucked shirt or Jeans. G19 in a High Noon appendix carry and trider pocket clip:

I definitely feel better armed with the G19/Strider combo but when "Small footprint" counts, the R9/Air still protects. What Gun/Knife combos are you guys using?

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine is not near that sexy. I am in and out of prohibited areas for my line of work so pocket carry suits me best with my attire. I think I am going to be picking up a pico as well. When I wear my suit pants even my pocket 9 is a tad bit bulky. I am really digging this new pocket holster I got for it. I need to break it in because it is still a bit snug but it cuts down on the bulge..

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of funny. When I carry, no one knows it, and never will until the day I have to show it. Not necessary to dress the part.

All those are pretty guns, though. By the way, what is that pocket holster on the Kahr?

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of funny. When I carry, no one knows it, and never will until the day I have to show it. Not necessary to dress the part.

All those are pretty guns, though. By the way, what is that pocket holster on the Kahr?

Not sure what's funny?

None of my gear shows (except the clip on the Strider)

Dressing the part means that one package is small and concealable when in dress clothes (as explained) and the other is a larger package the conceals fine with jeans and/or untucked jeans.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carry the same depending on attire.
Shorts/tshirt, its the drop in the pocket with a spare mag holster P3AT.
Pants, jacket, the P3AT stays in the pocket and gets joined with the Kahr CW-40 ITWB

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont dress up as much as most here probably but do wear jackets for business or family events and sports coats, etc to dinner and whatever here and there and when I do if Im not going to take the jacket off then Im wearing my shoulder holster and if I am then its my usual daily carry and always a blade in pocket w/clip... In my daily wear or dress up its always an XD sub about 2 oclock since Im a lefty and any of my blades that I collect.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Taurus TCP that lives in a pocket holster when I dress in lighter cloths, slacks or am making a quick trip out. Otherwise, it's an XDs 9mm in a White Hat IWB holster. I can't carry mine to work, so 99% of my carry is in either jeans or cargo shorts.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's funny is "Dressing up" or "Dressing down", especially when both your weapons exceed what most of us can afford for carry guns.

Wasn't meant as a slight to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom