CCI Blazer 9mm $16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
With coupon code. Only downside is they ship FedEx and signature required.

https://www.buckinghorseoutpost.com...560865093&mc_cid=0fb3218f71&mc_eid=f964cbbe3f
D5CE1F89-F696-432C-8AA5-75062565F06D.jpeg

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I’m not sure they’ll be able to use the coupon codes unless you signed up for their weekly deals.
I hear they are going to raise the $75 dollars free shipping soon since shipping rates went up the first of the year.

Well worth signing up I’ve got some great deals from them

I screwed up last time or it didn’t take my free2021 code and it charged me almost $18 to ship. Sent them a note after I discovered the error and they refunded the charge on a Saturday with no problem.

good folks

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I’m not sure they’ll be able to use the coupon codes unless you signed up for their weekly deals.
I hear they are going to raise the $75 dollars free shipping soon since shipping rates went up the first of the year.

Well worth signing up I’ve got some great deals from them

I screwed up last time or it didn’t take my free2021 code and it charged me almost $18 to ship. Sent them a note after I discovered the error and they refunded the charge on a Saturday with no problem.

good folks
After my first order with them I won’t use them again till they change their shipping company. FedEx was a nightmare. I told them about my issue.

buckinghorse is a A+ company. Wish I could do business with them again. I’m just not dealing with the headache of FedEx anymore.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Who you going to use UPS what a joke. Guess your tied to local shops.
All items like this have always required an adult signature, always including guns.

Fedex the 2 dozen times I used them last year mainly from this company did fine about 80% of the time.
The other 20% was delayed due to manpower shortages. Normally it took 3 or 4 days, delayed 6 or 7 days, but to be fair they delivered on Saturday and Sunday too and they make a couple attempts.

Just don’t be the next jackboot that didn’t prepare complaining I need to sell my ammo because you can’t get it.

Quite frankly I’ll never buy big box store locally and their jacked up prices with tax but that’s just me.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Who you going to use UPS what a joke. Guess your tied to local shops.
All items like this have always required an adult signature, always including guns.

Fedex the 2 dozen times I used them last year mainly from this company did fine about 80% of the time.
The other 20% was delayed due to manpower shortages. Normally it took 3 or 4 days, delayed 6 or 7 days, but to be fair they delivered on Saturday and Sunday too and they make a couple attempts.

Just don’t be the next jackboot that didn’t prepare complaining I need to sell my ammo because you can’t get it.

Quite frankly I’ll never buy big box store locally and their jacked up prices with tax but that’s just me.

not sure what your problem is but let me explain further…

the address I used to ship to was a business address because I knew it was signature required so I figured well it should get delivered sometime during the day somewhere between Monday - Friday during business hours. Well, I get a email notification on a Sunday that it was delivered. Which is impossible because no one was there at the business to even sign for it. All FedEx had when I tracked it was “signed at front desk”. It took me a week to find out where my package was. They finally delivered it luckily but in the mean time they (FedEx) duplicated the tracking number for some other person in Wisconsin which made things even more difficult.

Never had a problem with UPS. And no, I’m not tied to local shops because I don’t have any damn local shops. If you click on my username you would see I’m from Guymon. All I have is a damn Walmart. Luckily I’m sitting well on ammo. I just used BuckingHorse to get a little more .45acp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom