CCI Blazer 9mm $16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When it comes to shippers, it really doesn’t matter, because they’re all equally inept in my experience. I’ve had all three screw up pretty much equally.
I ordered a custom holster, and it finally shipped 5 days ago from Bells, TX. I only live a couple or three hours south of there, and my holster is currently in Birmingham AL and has been in AL since Saturday. I guess it will get when it gets here. :anyone:

Anything with signature required is a deal breaker for me.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

What I like is when they notify you that they attempted delivery but missed you. When I've been working from home all day and actually had like 4 different deliveries show up. That must be their go-to when they get back to their hub and find a package in the back of the truck.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
When it comes to shippers, it really doesn’t matter, because they’re all equally inept in my experience. I’ve had all three screw up pretty much equally.
I ordered a custom holster, and it finally shipped 5 days ago from Bells, TX. I only live a couple or three hours south of there, and my holster is currently in Birmingham AL and has been in AL since Saturday. I guess it will get when it gets here. :anyone:

Ya can’t leave us hanging, what kind of holster??

Latest posts

Top Bottom