CCI Blazer 9mm $16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've had ammo delivered many times without signing for it . . .
Link? Sounds like some members need your input😊

My latest UPS delivery, collecting crocks and antiques I’m not sure who’s worse around here USPS or UPS.
The packing was A1 the box looked fine except for a small crease at the top. Your results may very.

3B75299F-5394-4701-83C8-12E9BEEB57AB.jpeg

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

My latest UPS delivery, collecting crocks and antiques I’m not sure who’s worse around here USPS or UPS.
The packing was A1 the box looked fine except for a small crease at the top. Your results may very.

View attachment 251175
SG ammo for one...

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My shipment from buckinghorse via FedEx had no issues other than the fact they just leave outside my garage, won't bring to front porch and don't ask for an adult signature. This is because it's delivered via FedEx Ground which are contractors. They've been hiring anyone with a pulse judging by the yahoos that deliver our packages. Express are employees and held to a higher standard. Luckily I work from home so know when they're delivering and watch for the truck then go get and bring inside.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I sure hate to hear that they’re selling ammo to anyone with a credit card, wish it wasn’t an Oklahoma company. All it takes is a junior high kid getting a hold of their parents CC and go on a shooting spree at school. The tax always kept me from ordering from them.

I think many of these are the shippers and not the company itself but maybe I’m wrong, illegal sales happen.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've received a number of shipments of bullets - for reloading (9mm only) - without signature required. But all the orders of complete cartridges (fully-assembled ammo) that I have ever received (USPS or FedEx) have required a signature upon delivery. I always presumed that my experiences were not uncommon.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The FedEx Ground drivers can override the signature option and just enter your name. Just like during Covid when no contact was allowed - the drivers could enter COVID or something like that an not require a signature. Same is done with ammo in this case. If after your shipment is delivered, click on the tracking number and there's a link to something like "proof of delivery" and will show a signature.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

View attachment 251175
All of the ammo I've ordered from PSA get's left without signature . . . Academy too.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I sure hate to hear that they’re selling ammo to anyone with a credit card, wish it wasn’t an Oklahoma company. All it takes is a junior high kid getting a hold of their parents CC and go on a shooting spree at school. The tax always kept me from ordering from them.

I think many of these are the shippers and not the company itself but maybe I’m wrong, illegal sales happen.
You're still supposed to pay the internet purchase sales tax for out-of-state online orders when you pay your income taxes each year . . . theoretically. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom