• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

CCI Mini Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
This may end up being a waste of time, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

I've got a Browning Buckmark that's been sitting in the safe for quite some time. It's never even been broken in. I'd like to get it out to the range and get several hundred rounds through it, and eventually bring it to the GSSF practice matches at OKCGC and use it in the rimfire division (since they allow non-Glocks at the practice matches).

I have a few thousand rounds of Aguila SE HV .22 LR rounds in the safe, but haven't ran any through the Buckmark yet. I'd really like to find some CCI Mini Mags out there if anyone has any that they'd be willing to sell to me. I'm able to pay cash, and willing to pay a little extra over your cost due to the current shortage we find ourselves in. If you have any available that you'd consider selling, I'd sure appreciate an opportunity to buy some from you. I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet you in central OK.

Thanks.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I thought I had you covered for 200 on a bullet for bullet swap but after getting up and looking mine are CCI Std. Vel......I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I should run across any I'll give you a shout.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
FYI. Unless they've changed CCI Blazer .22 is the same ammo, just without the copper wash plating on the bullet. Same bullet just waxed lead. Same weight, same velocity.

Nordic Components used to do the testing with that round in their NC22 uppers which had Lothar Walther barrels on them.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
FYI. Unless they've changed CCI Blazer .22 is the same ammo, just without the copper wash plating on the bullet. Same bullet just waxed lead. Same weight, same velocity.

Nordic Components used to do the testing with that round in their NC22 uppers which had Lothar Walther barrels on them.
The same uppers that they couldnt get to work?
I don’t recall them having the same specs. I think the blazer was slower. And minimags much more reliable

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The same uppers that they couldnt get to work?
I don’t recall them having the same specs. I think the blazer was slower. And minimags much more reliable
That would be them! But mine has worked pretty well. Those goofy 25 round BDM mags with the stainless sheet metal feed lips would not feed a single round though. :pissed: I got two of them like brandfreakingnew laying in a drawer for what? 8 years now? LOL
My drum mag and the regular 10 rounders run pretty good actually.

But the Blazer used to be identical in specs. I looked it up before buying two 5750 round cases of the stuff. Might be different now and lead is dirtier than Marilyn Chambers used to be, but it shoots. I found that I had two boxes left not long ago. Kinda didn't want to find that but on the other hand...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That would be them! But mine has worked pretty well. Those goofy 25 round BDM mags with the stainless sheet metal feed lips would not feed a single round though. :pissed: I got two of them like brandfreakingnew laying in a drawer for what? 8 years now? LOL
My drum mag and the regular 10 rounders run pretty good actually.

But the Blazer used to be identical in specs. I looked it up before buying two 5750 round cases of the stuff. Might be different now and lead is dirtier than Marilyn Chambers used to be, but it shoots. I found that I had two boxes left not long ago. Kinda didn't want to find that but on the other hand...
Drum mags being my go-to.