CCW for Pastor's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have trained several pastors in my SDA classes. You are just as likely, if not slightly more so, to be attacked. Protect yourself and family as you are doing God's work.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a Keltec recently from a pastor. I do not think godly does not equal non-gunley to me. I would think they may have considered the salvation of human lives more than I have, but I would think they also have self preservation in mind as much as I do. I have to say at first flash I was a little surprised, but so what.

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having Pastored for 14 years I'm known in our town as the pistol packing preacher. Several of our board members also are CCW license holders. Like my old grandpa used to say "Trust in the Lord and keep your powder dry." Seriously I would hope and pray to never ever have to use it but if my family was attacked or we had an "home invasion" I want to be prepared. The Bible says "if the goodman of the house would have known in what hour the thief would come he would not suffer his house to be broken up." Also "if a man doesn't provide for his own household he is worse than an infidel." Not my words but the Master's. So in short prepare and hope to God its never necessary to use your weapon. Now let's take up an offering.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My pastor has his CCL, but doesn't carry in service. There are plenty of guys on the security detail and in the congregation that praise and worship with Roscoes on their hips. We don't live in fear. We choose to be prepared. And my "Hand of Jesus" is always good-to-go.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a young Pastor in our town. That was armed every Sunday behind the Pulpit. I did not go to his church. But, I had many talks with him. He has since moved on. I am sure he still does this. He was a Sheepdog.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having Pastored for 14 years I'm known in our town as the pistol packing preacher. Several of our board members also are CCW license holders. Like my old grandpa used to say "Trust in the Lord and keep your powder dry." Seriously I would hope and pray to never ever have to use it but if my family was attacked or we had an "home invasion" I want to be prepared. The Bible says "if the goodman of the house would have known in what hour the thief would come he would not suffer his house to be broken up." Also "if a man doesn't provide for his own household he is worse than an infidel." Not my words but the Master's. So in short prepare and hope to God its never necessary to use your weapon. Now let's take up an offering.

Must be some kind of Baptist, huh? They are pretty good at twisting the Word to meet their own needs.

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Latest posts

Top Bottom