CCW Renewal--Wow, that was FAST!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife daughter and several others are going to get theirs in a few weeks it’s good information for someone that don’t know where they can and why plus not all states recognize cc
I get that and I also will have one regardless of CC. Point is that some are about to lose their jobs and I wouldn't be surprised if some people had their packets "lost"

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprising since it seems a lot of those people will be losing their jobs soon. Would think they'd file "X" it.

I get that and I also will have one regardless of CC. Point is that some are about to lose their jobs and I would be surprised if some people had their packets "lost"

You OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about the people at the OSBI.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tinfoil hat time!

Step 1. Pass CCL Law.
Step 2. Pass Constitutional carry
Step 3. Stop issuing CCLs, but continue to renew current licensees.
Step 4. Repeal CCL Law as it cost too much to continue.
Step 5. Void all CCL as they expire .
Step 6. Repeal Constitutional carry law.
Step 7. Repeat nationwide .

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was supposed to say wouldn't be surprised LOL
Surely youre not suggesting that a government employee would deliberately lose someone's paperwork upon finding out they were getting canned :D

Your first quote didn't say the same as your second, thus, I "presumed" that you meant the opposite of what you wrote in the second quote.

And, no, they wouldn't "lose" someone's application. Just for the record, I retired from the OSBI and know many of those people. I also know what they have to go through just to get hired there. Those that qualify for employment aren't likely to be dishonest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom