CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fig. 1: SARS-CoV-2-specific responses in patients recovered from COVID-19.

From: SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls

41586_2020_2550_Fig1_HTML.png

a, SARS-CoV-2 proteome organization; analysed proteins are marked by an asterisk. b, The 15-mer peptides, which overlapped by 10 amino acids, comprising the N protein, NSP7 and NSP13 were split into 6 pools covering the N protein (N-1, N-2), NSP7 and NSP13 (NSP13-1, NSP13-2, NSP13-3). c, PBMCs of patients who recovered from COVID-19 (n = 36) were stimulated with the peptide pools or with phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA) and ionomycin (iono) as a positive control. The frequency of spot-forming units (SFU) of IFNγ-secreting cells is shown. d, The composition of the SARS-CoV-2 response in each individual is shown as a percentage of the total detected response. N-1, light blue; N-2, dark blue; NSP7, orange; NSP13-1, light red; NSP13-2, red; NSP13-3, dark red. e, PBMCs were stimulated with the peptide pools covering the N protein (N-1, N-2) for 5 h and analysed by intracellular cytokine staining. Dot plots show examples of patients (2 out of 7) that had CD4 and/or CD8 T cells that produced IFNγ and/or TNF in response to stimulation with N-1 and/or N-2 peptides. The percentage of SARS-CoV-2 N-peptide-reactive CD4 and CD8 T cells in n = 7 individuals are shown (unstimulated controls were subtracted for each response).

Source data

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A positive test/case could also mean you have another Coronavirus than CV19. This depends on what test is being used.

CDC: What do your results mean? If you test positive,

"A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses)."

NIH: "Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/coronaviruses

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits mRNA Alters DNA | March 12, 2021 |. The Washington Standard (archive.is)
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bombshell-moderna-chief-medical-officer-admits-mrna-alters-dna/

Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA
https://archive.is/AI1er#selection-769.0-821.14
March 12, 2021

2337818dbac9263a7e556d244dbc7d9e28e38055.jpg

Several prominent physicians, doctors, Sons of Liberty Media Health and Wellness expert Kate Shemirani, her colleague Dr. Kevin Corbett, and I have postulated that the current experimental mRNA injection for coronavirus, aka COVID-19, could alter one’s genetic code or DNA. Bill Gates stated it, which was included in my video “Human Genome 8 and mRNA Vaccine” on Brighteon.com. It is one reason the term “experimental human genome altering mRNA injection” has been used to describe the jab being foisted onto the mostly unsuspecting public. While many in the media, Dr. Anthony Fauci and his merry band of chronic liars, and “fact checkers” have declared this claim as false, a video of a TEDx Beacon Street talk by Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Moderna, Inc., one pharmaceutical company manufacturer of the experimental mRNA technology injection, confirms mRNA injection for COVID-19 can change your genetic code or DNA. This TEDx Beacon Street talk occurred in 2017. H/T to YouTube channel Silview Media Backup Channel.
Zaks calls it “hacking the software of life”. In the first minute of the video Zaks states, “we’ve been living this phenomenal digital scientific revolution, and I’m here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life, and that it’s changing the way we think about prevention and treatment of disease.” [Emphasis mine.] He even repeats that they (Moderna) think of it like an operating system, which the Moderna website indicates as “Our Operating System”.
Well I'll be darned again. CHenry was right

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'll be darned, @okcBob says it cant possibly?

It’s prob a good idea to read the article before making claims.
From the article:
...”To be fair, this study didn’t show that the RNA from the current vaccines is being integrated into our DNA....”

...“Again, this is a theoretical exercise I am presenting for consideration. I am not making the claim that an mRNA vaccine will permanently alter your genomic DNA, and I didn’t make this claim in my first article, although it appears that troll sites made the fallacious claim that I did.”

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'll be darned again. CHenry was right

Better read this article too. It’s not a bombshell & he is not claiming the current vaccine alters your dna. But in other interviews, he says his Moderna vaccine is safe, he wants everyone to get it & he wants his mother to get it.
Man, you tin hat antivaxxers can’t even get your evidence right. You post evidence that contradicts your very claims, lol. Tell us about the fake Hank Aaron claim again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom