Ceasefire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Palestine doesn't exist, or so I've been told.
You are correct. Never had, never was. More like a county but not. Still have their own elected officials as in the Hamas terrorists sponsored by Iran. Still have a group of azzhats that identify as Palestinians. And they are the hostile ones needing eradication. They are the herpes of humanity. You leave them alone, but they just wanna terrorize, rape and kill.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel has been fighting this SAME WAR ever sense they returned to their home land! America, and other so-called civilized nations, always intervene and use their support as a tool to force a cease fire, and yet another peace treaty! Israel is always forced to make concessions, give conquered territory back! This has been going on for over 74 years now, and I am beginning to wonder if the military industrial complex, that President Eisenhower warned us about, is not behind this? It seems to me everyone except weapons manufacturers would have been better off to allow this war to end, one way, or the other, long ago? I am for Israel, and think we need to supply what ever they need, to fight their wars, but but out of how they do that!!

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can thank the Biden administration for this. A "3 for 1" deal? Yeah...that sounds like something the White House could cook up. Israel better be careful dealing with the current US "leadership". They'll wind up with a deal where they leave all their soldiers and equipment in Gaza when they end the war.
I don't think Biden the Bumber had much to do with this so-called cease-fire. The fact we are only getting 3 Americans (if that) out of the deal tells me volumes.
You can thank the Biden administration for this. A "3 for 1" deal? Yeah...that sounds like something the White House could cook up. Israel better be careful dealing with the current US "leadership". They'll wind up with a deal where they leave all their soldiers and equipment in Gaza when they end the war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom