Ceasefire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Modern liberal societies such as ours and Israel, don’t real have the mechanisms to deal with these types of problems effectively and/or permanently.

Primitive problems require primitive solutions. How would our Bronze Age counterparts have handles such a situation? They would have wiped out the entire civilization. The people would have been a footnote in history or possibly completely forgotten. And the superior culture prevails. They would have done this unapologetically. It would have made perfect sense to them in order to preserve their culture, family, religion and society.

How would the Arabs respond if the shoe was on the other foot? Again, they would be slaughtered in an actual literal sense.

Israel will keep having to fight this war in perpetuity until they are serious about ending it. Modern liberal society has no appetite for the bloodshed that would be required. But they seem ok with the constant trickle of blood from Israel. That’s just nuts.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Modern liberal societies such as ours and Israel, don’t real have the mechanisms to deal with these types of problems effectively and/or permanently.

Primitive problems require primitive solutions. How would our Bronze Age counterparts have handles such a situation? They would have wiped out the entire civilization. The people would have been a footnote in history or possibly completely forgotten. And the superior culture prevails. They would have done this unapologetically. It would have made perfect sense to them in order to preserve their culture, family, religion and society.

How would the Arabs respond if the shoe was on the other foot? Again, they would be slaughtered in an actual literal sense.

Israel will keep having to fight this war in perpetuity until they are serious about ending it. Modern liberal society has no appetite for the bloodshed that would be required. But they seem ok with the constant trickle of blood from Israel. That’s just nuts.
As previously stated, this isn’t the Bronze Age. An unapologetic wipe out of that civilization by Israel would be the dumbest military tactical move ever. That would really be nuts.
Different time in history, different rules.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As previously stated, this isn’t the Bronze Age. An unapologetic wipe out of that civilization by Israel would be the dumbest military tactical move ever. That would really be nuts.
Agreed. And to clarify I’m not saying we should just drop nuke on them or anything like that. I Can just understand that being a knee jerk reaction since this problem keeps happening over and over again into perpetuity. The consequences would be catastrophic

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you. I do. But the result is going to be a lot more death and political chaos/violence in the generations to come. Kick that bloody can down the road for our children to deal with.

Again, modern liberal societies have no appetite to fight actual victorious wars. We just string these issues along indefinitely without resolve. We (particularly Israel) should be less afraid to move history.

In this situation, someone is going to have to go. This isn't about land. This is civilizational. Modern solutions will not fix this problem. Modern solutions created this problem. Sometimes bad things have to happen to move on. This is largely how history works.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I know. It’s pretty disgusting. Sometimes I think a little Nagasaki/Hiroshima repeat would be acceptable on the Hamas region. I know I know. No moral superiority comments needed
I’m totally fine with killing the enemy. One of the McAlester MOABs would work just fine.

Hamas was elected and represents Palistinians. This is their government and soldiers carrying out their desires. They all despise and hate Israelis. They mean what they say unlike the news, they believe in sharia law.

I’m down with them all not wasting any more air and turning into jelly.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m totally fine with killing the enemy. One of the McAlester MOABs would work just fine.

Hamas was elected and represents Palistinians. This is their government and soldiers carrying out their desires. They all despise and hate Israelis. They mean what they say unlike the news, they believe in sharia law.

I’m down with them all not wasting any more air and turning into jelly.
Well, Palestine doesn't exist, or so I've been told.

Latest posts

Top Bottom