Center Point Tactical scope at Wal-Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansas45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Center Point 4-16X40 on a couple of MKII Savages. I have another one that has been on My Tikka .308 & .223. It's been on my AR15 & 30-30 Marlin. It's my back-up scope.The glass is pretty good for the price. The windage & elevation knobs run up & down the scale & have always returned to zero. I shot with it at 600 yds on the .308 just to see if it would work & could live with it if I had to.
It's perfect for a .22 though. 250 yds is about the max without a 20 + moa mount on the .22.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking of selling my Bush Elite for a Millet tac scope but was just curious about the centerpoint........I pretty much knew the answer but wanted to be sure.

Which model Elite? I have been satisfied with the Elite series. I have a 10x40 Mil-Dot that is surprisingly clear.

BrentSP

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which model Elite? I have been satisfied with the Elite series. I have a 10x40 Mil-Dot that is surprisingly clear.

Yup that's the same one I have. Two things that I don't like about it is one I don't like the small 40mm objective and two I wish it was varible and not fixed power setting. Other than that, it's great.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sportsmans guide has some name brands with multi lenses for around the same price. Hell the Govt issue Counter Snipers are going for $269 and up. Uncle Sam Pays over 2K on them......

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, they dont.

This.

I've yet to find any proof of the supposed Gov contract Counter-Sniper has with the US in the first place, but if you read the CS literature closely, you'll see that they don't even sell those "Government Contract" scopes to civilians - its a totally different model.