Central Oklahoma 5K Run-N-Gun - Saturday May 21, 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished the registration page and Texans are already signing up for it! They are coming for you!

Mark your calendars! May 21 is the date. $85 for Shooters.

Tickets are also available for spectators. Spectator tickets include meal and have the option of getting a T-shirt.

Visit http://alexarms.com/?event=central-oklahoma-5k-run-n-gun-saturday-may-21-2016 for details and registration.

I am also in need of Range Officers and Event Volunteers. If you would like to run the course for FREE contact me about volunteering. RSO and other volunteers will compete on Friday May 20. You can contact me at [email protected] or call 405-351-0806.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is quite literally "just down the road" from my parents house where I grew up. Interested to see how it turns out.

Sounds like this will be more obstacle focused.

Any plans to post more detail on the obstacles and course of fire? 125 Rd is a (relatively) lot of pistol mags to carry.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't updated the page yet for this year. Expecting that to happen this weekend. Seems like in the fall the actual round count was closer to 60-80 rnds each gun. I will post more information closer to the event. So far only have the course mapped. Nothing decided about the stages yet.

Expect at least 4 man-made obstacles: Climbing wall, tire mountain, barbed-wire crawl and balance beam for sure. Possibly more. There's a few natural obstacles along the path too.

Here's a video one of the competitors shot last year. The course will be similar, but not exactly the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGXiI6AkFSg

Latest posts

Top Bottom