Century/ IO inc AK-47s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From recent articles, Century is supposedly stepping up in their quality control. I think they came to the conclusion that if they wanted to keep selling firearms, they needed to fire their trained drunken monkeys who had been assembling their rifles.

A good source of AK type firearms is Atlantic Firearms. They have several types and models on their website. They advertise that they do a QC inspection before they go out the door.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a wasr today. I have had a couple of ak's in the past. One of them being my saiga. While the saiga has a better finish, the quality of this wasr is about the same. With the exception of a couple of things. More machining marks on the wasr. And my front sight is somewhat canted to the left. Not much but enough I can notice it. But the wood is decent and the action is as smooth as my saiga. I will polish it up and it will be butter. For just over $600 I just can't see anything beating this rifle. I have heard so many negative things about them but I don't just take people's word for things. Glad I picked one up. Going to the gun show this weekend at the expo center here in Shawnee so I may get another ak or ar. I would really like an ak pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom