CFE Pistol powder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had good luck with autocomp. Have not found Unique in some time. Living on several bottles of Hercules manufacturing powder. It is old but is working very well. The autocomp is doing really well In everything I have tried and seems to be a bit cheaper and more available.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had good luck with autocomp. Have not found Unique in some time. Living on several bottles of Hercules manufacturing powder. It is old but is working very well. The autocomp is doing really well In everything I have tried and seems to be a bit cheaper and more available.
I just got 10#'s of "Similar to Unique" from a place I shop from. They had something like 100x5# units that all sold in about 4-5 hours unsurprisingly. I've been burning through all the low hanging fruit projects on my bench so I can dial up a test batch before going to town on 9/40 production with it to make sure "similar to" replicates my existing load data.

Latest posts

Top Bottom