Charity Match...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is SET for Saturday, May 1st, 10:30-4:00ish... USSA.

I am going to need atleast 5 range officers....

More importantly... I NEED YOU TO COME!

100% is going to the charity fund... 100%.

The match will be set up for all different guns... rimfire, centerfire and shotgun.

Rimfire will be a steel challenge type course with steel plates.

Shotgun will be pepper-poppers.

Centerfire will have the option to shoot either one.

5 stages will be set up and you will be squaded accordingly. If we have a large a lot of people show up... we'll open more bays.

One range officer will be assigned to each bay and they will keep track of the scores FOR EACH BAY... there will be one winner for each bay... bragging rights will be awarded accordingly.

How it will work:

$1.00 per stage... that's right... you can shoot which ever stage you want... or all of them... as many times as you want. You ARE NOT required to shoot all stages. There will also be a shootoff stage where there will be two shooters with plate racks... fastest shooter wins (for some reason, I can see the FGST spending all day there).

Amount of ammo: however much you want.

The top three scores from each stage will be posted... if you think you can beat it, drop your money in the bucket and head to the range officer.

Come on guys... let's try to get at least 75 people there! There have been several people offer guns to be used by those who do not have any... so don't let that be an excuse!

Rules for using somebody elses firearm: MUST BE FACTORY LOADED! ABSOLUTELY NO RELOADS BEING USED IN SOMEBODY ELSES GUN WITH OUT THEIR CONSENT! For shotguns, please bring 7 1/2 or 8 shot.

I think I've covered everything.

Volunteers needed for all of this... FGST and USSA are sponsoring this as of now, if OSA wishes to, great. If you have any contacts or strings you can pull... DO IT!

Stan

BTW: We'll be grilling some dogs and brats! :)

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e363_Ryanncass_CHARITYFLYER1.jpg

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about weather...doubt they can accurately predict it for Saturday, but as of now they are showing a chance of rain.

Will it be held in any weather or will there be a final decision time that will be posted here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom