Charles Daly calls it quits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why is that? I rather enjoyed and liked their line of firearms.

No real reason. They seemed to be growing very rapidly into new market segments with different platforms. Lots of $$ on ads. When I saw the post, I didn't feel surprised. I am disappointed. Kind of hoped they'd get big and we'd have another kid on the block.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have mixed feeling about this - CD had some crap out there that just didn't belong in a particular market, but they also made some pretty decent stuff in various markets.

I fear we'll be seeing more and more of these smaller companies going under in these troubling financial times. Hopefully the smarter gun manufacturers will snap up the better brands and keep them going without tinkering with them too much.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first got into guns I bought a Charles Daley 1911. It was the biggest hunk of crap and never ran correctly, Even after 3 trips to the factory. The dealer who sold it to me still got me for a $100 when I traded it back to him. Very bad experience altogether.

Latest posts

Top Bottom