Charles Daly calls it quits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that sucks, at a tulsa vendor last week i seen some $175 stripped charles daly lowers.....will they go up or down???? hmmmm

That right there is part of my issue with CD (and part of why I saw this coming for them). I don't care how good they were touting their ARs, when you make everything from crap to just slightly above average quality stuff - that's a bold price point to jump out in a brand new market for any company.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first got into guns I bought a Charles Daley 1911. It was the biggest hunk of crap and never ran correctly, Even after 3 trips to the factory. The dealer who sold it to me still got me for a $100 when I traded it back to him. Very bad experience altogether.

OPS had a CD 1911 recently that would feed everything but BALL ammo. :D Upon inspection the barrel fitting was a joke.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To go out of business, then resurface, is an old device.
  • It limits liability, since the old name no longer has a company behind it.
  • It can be a way to shed debt by leaving unsecured parties with no entity left to collect from.
  • Often the general public is unaware of the change, since it is often covered up by minor name changes.
  • The former business name often is unblemished to the casual buyer, making it easy to start up again.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thats to bad,we have one of the field grade shotguns.It shoots well and has taken many birds.I hope there will be a supply of parts for the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom