Charlie Robison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've already done the DBT/Jason Isbell fan thread, so I assume you're up with that. Prolly these guys too for good measure, but I'll throw 'em at you anyway. (Pretty much anything Music Fog pimps is solid).

Ray's son is older now and killin it on guitar.

This guy's a hero.

And them some cute girls that can write and sing. Zoe Muth is the best female country artist since...Emmylou or Iris Dement. I love her.

This chick's OK.

I haven't been keeping up with the Texas/red dirt/trad country/songwriter scene like I used to, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just scratching the surface of the the whole Texas and red dirt thing....some many folks out there making good stuff!

The Gourds caught my ear too...

Last edited by a moderator:
X

X Army MP

SMS said:
I'm just scratching the surface of the the whole Texas and red dirt thing....some many folks out there making good stuff!

The Gourds caught my ear too...

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ygg1r4Cjw&feature=youtu.be

Cory Morrow
Randy Rogers Band
Pat Green
Jason Boland
Elevenhundred Springs
Cross Canadian Ragweed

Those are some to look into. Cory
Morrow and Pat Green put on one hell of a show

I have TBI, PTSD, and no regrets.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been known to rock that "Choctaw Bingo" out of the speakers of our contruction trailer at various job sites around the country...makes the local airport/FAA folks a little leary of us and they keep their distance. We get to work without interruptions that way...LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom