Charlie Sheen Goes on Radio Rant, Has Sitcom Suspended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just read this over a foxnews.com and find it sarcasticly funny about Charlie Sheen. I love watching "Two and half Men" but this guy is already a flake but now his head and ego have exploded. I find it humorus that these hollywood types think their sh&t don't stink. Hopefully he'll clean his act up.

:hypnotize:

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was being sarcastic. Thats what happens when you have fame and fortune. he's just one of the dumb ones to be caught over and over. People would be suprised if they knew how many people snort coke. dr's, lawyers, stars, from top to bottom.

ai534.photobucket.com_albums_ee342_tvlawrence2_Rick_james.jpg

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week he was on Dan Patrick show and was saying something about crack was okay to use if used socially

Not defending him, because he is out of control, but I heard him say this and I took it as tongue-in-cheek and an attempt at being funny. If he was serious, then he's more far gone than I thought.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was being sarcastic. Thats what happens when you have fame and fortune. he's just one of the dumb ones to be caught over and over. People would be suprised if they knew how many people snort coke. dr's, lawyers, stars, from top to bottom.

ai534.photobucket.com_albums_ee342_tvlawrence2_Rick_james.jpg

I ain't poking at ya, just wanted you to know I wasn't worshipping him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom