Charlie Sheen Goes on Radio Rant, Has Sitcom Suspended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just read this over a foxnews.com and find it sarcasticly funny about Charlie Sheen. I love watching "Two and half Men" but this guy is already a flake but now his head and ego have exploded. I find it humorus that these hollywood types think their sh&t don't stink. Hopefully he'll clean his act up.

:hypnotize:
I'm guessing the suspension will be like a football team suspending a player for a preseason game that he wouldn't play in anyway. Chances are the sitcom is not filming right now and he'll be "suspended" until their scheduled to start filming again. I don't watch the show but I know it's popular and the network is making way too much money to get all moral about what the star of the show is saying on talk radio. It is more likely to hurt his endorsement deal with Hanes than his acting career.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing the suspension will be like a football team suspending a player for a preseason game that he wouldn't play in anyway. Chances are the sitcom is not filming right now and he'll be "suspended" until their scheduled to start filming again. I don't watch the show but I know it's popular and the network is making way too much money to get all moral about what the star of the show is saying on talk radio. It is more likely to hurt his endorsement deal with Hanes than his acting career.

I heard on the radio that the show was in hiatus only because of his recent indiscretions. They went a step further when he went on another radio program insulting the show's creator. What they reported on BOB-FM this morning anyway.

Oh...and he was quoted as saying 'Thomas Jefferson....was a p*ssy.' Don't exactly know the context of the remark, but still a very strange thing to say.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheen's just one more Hollywierdo. Who really gives a rat's patootie what he says or thinks? He's a pretty good actor and comedian and Two and a half Men is one of the funniest shows on TV.

If I were the show's producer I wouldn't care at all about his off air behaviour as long as the show was still making me money!

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yea fox news is reporting that the remaining 8 episodes are cancelled. Effectively killing the rest of the season and putting next season in limbo.

I read somewhere that Jon Cryer and the rest of cast and crew are pissed. He said Charlie Sheen is the highest paid person on the show and Jon Cryer and the rest are now without a paycheck. I agree with everyone on here that Charlie Sheen is a hollywierdo and who cares what he does on his off time. But the show is funny. Its one of the better on on tv. Whats next The Big Bang Theory blows up. damn.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yea fox news is reporting that the remaining 8 episodes are cancelled. Effectively killing the rest of the season and putting next season in limbo.

I read somewhere that Jon Cryer and the rest of cast and crew are pissed. He said Charlie Sheen is the highest paid person on the show and Jon Cryer and the rest are now without a paycheck. I agree with everyone on here that Charlie Sheen is a hollywierdo and who cares what he does on his off time. But the show is funny. Its one of the better on on tv. Whats next The Big Bang Theory blows up. damn.

Actually he's the highest paid actor on television.A shame,I love Two and a Half Men.

"Yea fox news is reporting that the remaining 8 episodes are cancelled. Effectively killing the rest of the season and putting next season in limbo." This I don't understand.Who are they punishing besides the viewing audience? He's already made the shows so I would think he's been paid.:anyone: Maybe there is a morals clause in his contract,given his bad behavior history,that allows the studio to "retrieve" money when it's violated.This is a real screwing of the rest of the cast,most of which don't seem very formadible except the guy who plays Judith's husband Herb(he's a big ole boy).Maybe he'll give Charlie a good old fashioned a$$ whipping.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom