Cheaper than Dirt... capitalists they are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ix0mw0n1rao41.png

Larry In OKC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be where Gun World buys their ammo from.

Gun World is selling Box of 20 Armscor 9mm JHP for $39.99 and has plenty in stock. They also have some other off brand stuff for $49.99 for a box of 20 9mm. I think Wetzel has some kind of financial interest in that joint. He's my neighbor, I know his vehicle(s), and one of them is usually there whenever I drive by. And yes, he's still an ass clown.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun World is selling Box of 20 Armscor 9mm JHP for $39.99 and has plenty in stock. They also have some other off brand stuff for $49.99 for a box of 20 9mm. I think Wetzel has some kind of financial interest in that joint. He's my neighbor, I know his vehicle(s), and one of them is usually there whenever I drive by. And yes, he's still an ass clown.

Damn, at those prices I don't feel so bad about paying $28 bucks for a 50rd box of Winchester sXs .40 S&W JHP.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If I remember right, the guy running Gun World was a reserve deputy, so he was probably under Whetzel.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whetsel was a prick back when he was Police Chief in Choctaw.

I can't imagine that more power made him a nicer guy.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Heck, I can go back farther than that. I remember when Whetsel used to be on lunch patrol duty at Choctaw High School. He had the "Napoleon complex" even way back then. Used to pi$$ him off so bad when some us would squeal our tires pulling out of the parking lot but we would never go over the speed limit. We use to call him John the crossing guard Whetsel.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

That’s a fact. I was Postmaster there for a while when he was chief. An absolute short man complex jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

From what I remember, that sounds like normal pricing for Gunworld. I have no idea how they are still in business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom