Cheaper than dirt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been to a gunshow lately?
No, If I want something I buy it. No desire to walk around a gun show cause they totally suck these days.
Just curious, who do you deal with (to replace a CTD type outfit),
I visit H&H, Marks, SSP. I have ordered from FBT also. I mainly buy from Buds Police Supply. Other places include Midway & Freedom Munitions.

who you consider a friend of the shooting community,
H&H, SSP, Marks, FBT, Accurate Iron, Comp-tac, and a whole list of others.

in regards to gouging customers?
Trying to figure out why CTD is getting so much negativity from OSA, because the list which represents where they rank on here is quite long, IMO.

Anyway, as you will notice I put "This is my opinion" at the end of my post to the OP. If I don't like a business I don't buy from them.

t1gershark

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Midway, Fat Boy Tactical, Gene Sears, Powder Valley, Natchez. The list is long.

SG ammo!!!, brownells, apexgunparts, aimsurplus, jgsales, botach, robertrtg, Numrich gunpartscorp, karrisguns, joeboboutfitters...and so on and so forth.

Lately scanning through the first few pages of slickguns and wikiarms has been better at finding the good deals.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll buy from them when the price is right, which isn't very often. It's a free country - they can charge what the market will bear, and I as the market have the freedom to buy, or not. Doesn't go as high on my emotional scale, I guess.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll buy from them when the price is right, which isn't very often. It's a free country - they can charge what the market will bear, and I as the market have the freedom to buy, or not. Doesn't go as high on my emotional scale, I guess.
Well they charge high price because people did and will pay.
I'm guilty of buying $70 PMags from Gun world (shame I know)

Latest posts

Top Bottom