Check out Patriot Arms Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a custom concealed carry holster made by these folks a couple months ago and It works really great. They fit the kydex outer sheath to your gun. They are getting ready to open a shop in Guthrie. Check them out at the gunshow this weekend. They are nice folks and we should try to support local businesses.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i thought the leather portion looked thin and less finished and the kydex part wasn't molded to the gun enough if that makes sense. a lesser quality crossbred knock off if you will

Last edited:

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thread resurrection...

I visited Sterling's store last night. I took my CZ PCR with me and he chatted me up and made me a holster right then and there. Took less than 30 minutes, and so far, it feels good on me, and being right there when he made it, he was able to more or less make it to order with the cant and positioning I wanted, such that I don't have to adjust the clips.

I was able to drive home with my PCR comfortably, and there's plenty of retention once the pistol is holstered and on the body. Time will tell how it holds up, but Sterling offers lifetime warranty on all his holsters, so if anything gets loosey goosey I can just take it back in. I live in Guthrie, so I can't complain about that. Will post more on down the road as I break it in.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several of these holsters. I spent my birthday money last year on 3 of them. I have used one of them as my edc since I got it. It has worked wonderfully. The leather is soft and supple. The kydex is still in great shape, the retention is great. Great people to deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom