CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wouldn't make sense to someone that is programed to only think what, they are told to think! Would YOU be intimidated to drive your car with a Trump Bumper sticker on it? I know you have been programed to HATE President Trump, but hypothetically, would you feel intimidated to do that? If so, we both have a problem don't we?
12:13 on the 3rd.... I'm scared to see how interesting this could get if we get into drinking time.

Dude, we're in the reddest state of the nation arguably. Every time we go out I bet we could all count innumerable flags on houses, bumper stickers on cars, etc etc. And you're really going back to asking if that's intimidating? If anything, sounds like you've been programmed, and not like you think you have.

At the end of the day, OSA is a forum, not a government. And as a private entity, there is no free speech protection. I think you should seriously reach out to Honey and start your own completely unmoderated, and open, no government influenced version of OKS. It'll be a bastion of all the right in the world. I'll visit from time to time, since it'll be a hoot.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
12:13 on the 3rd.... I'm scared to see how interesting this could get if we get into drinking time.

Dude, we're in the reddest state of the nation arguably. Every time we go out I bet we could all count innumerable flags on houses, bumper stickers on cars, etc etc. And you're really going back to asking if that's intimidating? If anything, sounds like you've been programmed, and not like you think you have.

At the end of the day, OSA is a forum, not a government. And as a private entity, there is no free speech protection. I think you should seriously reach out to Honey and start your own completely unmoderated, and open, no government influenced version of OKS. It'll be a bastion of all the right in the world. I'll visit from time to time, since it'll be a hoot.
YOU think that is what I need to do, is that s correct? Thanks, you just proved my point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom