Cheyenne Bodie’s Speech to the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clint Walker was also a class act. The town of Kanab, UT has "hosted" lots of film stars when films were made in that area. From my understanding, Clint Walker had a residence there (mobile home, I think), and he would also be in town when they did their annual shindig for remembering the films. I was told that he would sit under a canopy and just talk with folks that stopped by and asked questions.

If I remember right, there were over 300 movies and TV shows made in that area, including "The Outlaw Josie Wales."

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he was 6'6 or 6'7, I always heard John Wayne wouldn't let anyone be in one of his movies if they were bigger than himself, but I did see James Arness in a couple of movies with him and he was a big dude. I've just started watching Cheyenne in the last year or so, I never seen it when I was a kid, it was always Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Big Valley and Bonanza on tv around here. I've really enjoyed watching Cheyenne, Have gun will Travel and The High Chaparral here in the last year some of those old character actors were really good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom