Chicago police chief: We’ll shoot licensed civilians with guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“I don’t care if they’re licensed legal firearms, people who are not highly trained… putting guns in their hands is a recipe for disaster. So I’ll train our officers that there is a concealed carry law, but when somebody turns with a firearm in their hand the officer does not have an obligation to wait to get shot to return fire and we’re going to have tragedies as a result of that. I’m telling you right up front.”

When he says "somebody with a firearm" - is he saying cops just gonna shoot cops till "there can be only one?"

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how many of his own undercover officers have the uniforms in Chicago shot?

The title for the article should've read: "Political Lapdog Puts Worst Possible Spin On Concealed Carry". :(

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, he appears at least as smart as the rest of the Chicago politicians.

Here's an idea: we trade Northern Illinois, New York City, Boston, San Fran, LA, and maybe Seattle to the Chicoms for the balance of the debt. We get fiscally sound and those people get the Commie .gov they have always wanted. We ship everyone from DC to Chicago on a goodwill trip, seal the perimeter, and declare an embargo.

Whattya Think?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This article reminds me that the White House is occupied by Chicago thug politicians as well. Buy 'em off or steamroller 'em - that's the Chicago way!

Latest posts

Top Bottom