Chicago police chief: We’ll shoot licensed civilians with guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So basically a shoot on sight ROE for anyone holding a firearm. Really intelligent. I can't wait til some f*cktard rookie white cop up there shoots some colored kid holding an air soft pistol and their city has riots and they have a big time "us v them" thing going. Chicago was a powder-keg before all this but if anything goes awry in this country that starts any kind of "movement" it will be something like described above.

I am thinking this whole country is getting relatively close to a tipping point. Start handing down EO's and they actually attempt enforcement IMO that will be the last straw for some.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lol'ed at the comment to the effect of "after an SD shooting flee the scene. You were just told in plain English that when the responding officer arrives you're getting shot at."

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, he appears at least as smart as the rest of the Chicago politicians.

Heh, that bar is set somewhere down around ankle level! (Let's see now: Rahm Emanuel, BHO, Carol Moseley Braun, Dan Rostenkowski and, oh, lots of others with their vowels mashed terminally flat!)

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Because that's exactly what happened in the other 49 states. It was a bloodbath! Dead people all over the streets, billions paid out in lawsuits, entire departments taken over by the federal government."

Love that line. Funny stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom