Chicago suburb PD selling guns from buyback program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does this not suprise me one iota? :anyone: :rollingla:rollingla
Typical Hypocritical Lib democrats!---deny law abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment and Constitutional Rights, use tax money for the gun buybacks and then sell the guns for a profit. :rollingla:rollingla

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20130531-114407-6464
Police selling guns from buyback program
UPI 5/31/2013 3:47:58 PM

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness, finally a sign there are still some good, or at least logical, people making decisions in Chicago!

Gun buybacks where the Guns are destroyed is on the same level as a book buyback where the books are destroyed.

In this case, the guns were taken out of the hands of people who shouldn't own them and will be put in the hands of people who should. If anybody asks, "Who are the people who shouldn't own Them?", a comprehensive answer would be too long and beyond the scope of this post, but in this instance - anybody who would sell their guns at a price below market value at a gun buyback "Event" Anybody with an IQ that low is not capable of safely operating a firearm.

Here's an IQ test question for anybody who cares to subject their intelligence to measure:

You hear from a friend your local PD is is conducting a gun buyback "Event" next weekend. The prices being paid are (FMV x 1.2). You live in OK and all laws are as they are today. Do you

A. Go sell your gun - explain why?
B. Go Protest -explain why?
C. Both A & B - explain why?

Hint: this question is worth 10 points. All three answers are worth at least 5 points IF paired with THE logical explanation but only one is worth all Ten points. Based on the explanation below, ANY WRITTEN answer is worth a satisfactory score of 1 point. The only way to fail (0 Points) is to fail to answer.

An individuals IQ is not fixed at birth. Anyone who is willing to challenge themselves or allow themselves to be challenged intellectually can and will increase their IQ (at least to its maximum potential). Only people who are intellectually avoidant will have a fixed IQ throughout their life (guaranteed to be far below what it could be).

Last edited:

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness, finally a sign there are still some good, or at least logical, people making decisions in Chicago!

Gun buybacks where the Guns are destroyed is on the same level as a book buyback where the books are destroyed.

In this case, the guns were taken out of the hands of people who shouldn't own them and will be put in the hands of people who should. If anybody asks, "Who are the people who shouldn't own Them?", a comprehensive answer would be too long and beyond the scope of this post, but in this instance - anybody who would sell their guns at a price below market value at a gun buyback "Event" Anybody with an IQ that low is not capable of safely operating a firearm.

Here's an IQ test question for anybody who cares to subject their intelligence to measure:

You hear from a friend your local PD is is conducting a gun buyback "Event" next weekend. The prices being paid are (FMV x 1.2). You live in OK and all laws are as they are today. Do you

Hint: this question is worth 10 points. All three answers are worth at least 5 points IF paired with THE logical explanation but only one is worth all Ten points. Based on the explanation below, ANY WRITTEN answer is worth a satisfactory score of 1 point. The only way to fail (0 Points) is to fail to answer.

An individuals IQ is not fixed at birth. Anyone who is willing to challenge themselves or allow themselves to be challenged intellectually can and will increase their IQ (at least to its maximum potential). Only people who are intellectually avoidant will have a fixed IQ throughout their life (guaranteed to be far below what it could be).

The correct answer is to set up across the street offering more money

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would sell most of the firearms that I've filled out paperwork for. The others I'm just too fond of to part with. Oh, and if any ATF stooges are trolling this post. I dont own any firearms that I've purchased without informing your all-encompassing tyranny. :selfangel

By the way, didn't I read in this very sub-forum about Illinois passing legislation to force PD's to sell buyback guns to dealers a few months ago?

Latest posts

Top Bottom