Chicago suburb PD selling guns from buyback program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wonder if they also pimp the prostitutes/Wh'orderves(LOTEs) that they bust or sell the drugs(taken off of the unregistered/undocumented pharmacists/druggists) that they bust to "earn" more money for the taxpayers and the PD? :naughty::rollingla:rollingla:rotflmao:

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people posting here are either NOT paying attention, or are mathematically challenged!!

In the IQ test question posted, FMV is Fair Market Value, as in, what the guns are worth. If, as proposed in the IQ test, the buyback is offering FMV x 1.2 for the guns, in what universe would it be smart to pay more than 1.2 x the fair market value?? :lmfao:

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By now, I'm sure that a number of"buyback" legitimate gun owners who got all caught up in the "evil people own assault rifles" have come to the realization that they weren't evil, and have "seller's remorse."
I bet they feel snookered to see that the weapons they sold at a fraction of their value will now be owned by someone else who doesn't feel bad about owning a firearm.
That is some funny stuff.

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a question for anybody who cares to demonstrate degree of their ability to think logically:

You hear from a friend your local PD is is conducting a gun buyback "Event" next weekend. The prices being paid are (FMV x 1.2). You live in OK and all laws are as they are today. Do you

A. Go sell your gun - explain why?
B. Go Protest -explain why?
C. Both A & B - explain why?

Hint: this question is worth 10 points. All three answers are worth at least 5 points IF paired with THE logical explanation but only one is worth all Ten points. Based on the explanation below, ANY WRITTEN answer is worth a satisfactory score of 1 point. The only way to fail (0 Points) is to fail to answer.

An individuals IQ is not fixed at birth. Anyone who is willing to challenge themselves or allow themselves to be challenged intellectually can and will increase their IQ (at least to its maximum potential). Only people who are intellectually avoidant will have a fixed IQ throughout their life (guaranteed to be far below what it could be).

Anybody else care to take a crack at this question before the "Best" answer is given?

For those of us who are or want to be "Policy Opinion Leaders", here is the chance to show all your followers, or would be followers, why they are, or should be, listening to the conclusions of your thoughts. Wouldn't it be nice if our politicians were FORCED to demonstrate their ability to think logically as part of the ballot registration process?

For those of us who want to know we are forming opinions on public policies, based on the thoughts and conclusions of our leaders, don't you want to know the degree to which those leaders are capable of thinking logically? Wouldn't it be nice if we could see the scoring of each politicians logical thinking abilities BEFORE we checked the box next to their name at the ballot box?

Well, here's the chance to show our cognitive "Lifting" abilities and to ask our leaders to do the same. For those of us who can't lift the weight, understanding our limitations gives us the knowledge (which is power) we need to understand when we need to step aside, or at least listen carefully, to those who can.

The ONLY wrong answer to this question is NO answer (especially for those beating down others with their opinions) as it is the only answer that clearly demonstrates cognitive / intellectual avoidance.

As a previous poster pointed out, FMV = Fair Market Value and 1.2 = 120%

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask, PM me if you like. I have great respect for people who try to better themselves through questions and learning, but not much for those who don't. If you have an question, odds are others do as well. I will post PM'D answers for others as I have time.

A person can either ask a question and "appear" ignorant for a moment in time, or they can hold their tongue and "Be" ignorant for eternity. This is the concept behind: "There are no stupid questions, only stupid People."

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else care to take a crack at this question before the "Best" answer is given?

For those of us who are or want to be "Policy Opinion Leaders", here is the chance to show all your followers, or would be followers, why they are, or should be, listening to the conclusions of your thoughts. Wouldn't it be nice if our politicians were FORCED to demonstrate their ability to think logically as part of the ballot registration process?

For those of us who want to know we are forming opinions on public policies, based on the thoughts and conclusions of our leaders, don't you want to know the degree to which those leaders are capable of thinking logically? Wouldn't it be nice if we could see the scoring of each politicians logical thinking abilities BEFORE we checked the box next to their name at the ballot box?

Well, here's the chance to show our cognitive "Lifting" abilities and to ask our leaders to do the same. For those of us who can't lift the weight, understanding our limitations gives us the knowledge (which is power) we need to understand when we need to step aside, or at least listen carefully, to those who can.

The ONLY wrong answer to this question is NO answer (especially for those beating down others with their opinions) as it is the only answer that clearly demonstrates cognitive / intellectual avoidance.

As a previous poster pointed out, FMV = Fair Market Value and 1.2 = 120%

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask, PM me if you like. I have great respect for people who try to better themselves through questions and learning, but not much for those who don't. If you have an question, odds are others do as well. I will post PM'D answers for others as I have time.

A person can either ask a question and "appear" ignorant for a moment in time, or they can hold their tongue and "Be" ignorant for eternity. This is the concept behind: "There are no stupid questions, only stupid People."

The explanation as posted above was already coming across as insulting people and using name calling.
Sounds like you're trying to set people up so you can insult them further.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom