Child found cuffed to porch with dead chicken hanging around his neck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MONROE, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina social worker is under arrest after a foster child was found cuffed by the ankle to her front porch with a dead chicken hanging from around his neck.

Wanda Sue Larson and Dorian Lee Harper were arrested Friday after a sheriff's deputy found the shivering 11-year-old boy. Larson is a supervisor with Union County Department of Social Services. The couple, both 57, adopted four children and were serving as foster parents to the fifth child.

Union County Sheriff Eddie Cathey called the incident shocking. Harper and Larson are charged with intentional child abuse inflicting serious injury, false imprisonment and cruelty to animals. They are in jail awaiting a court appearance set for Monday.

The children, ages 8 to 14, have been removed from the home

http://newsok.com/child-found-cuffe...n-hanging-around-his-neck/article/feed/617860

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the...? I could almost understand the handcuffing to the porch, but what in the wide, wide world of sports is the deal with the dead chicken?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody stopped to ask what the little **** did to deserve it?

No. That might bring understanding. It's more fun to find outrageous behaviors and condemn them.

Having said that, this act by the FPs was stupid on so many levels. I heartily condemn it, though I think we may be dealling with a culture alien to most of us even though it's in the USA.

And that's a guitar and a banjo to whoever brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom